Friday, September 25, 2009

Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit.


Cancer… the dreadful killer, I saw killing

YES, 12 years back, I was one of those unfortunate brothers, to witness my very own sister slowly sinking to this killer disease in front of my eyes. And I could not do anything nor well reputed doctors around her.  

I got this mail in my mail box from a friend talking of Cancer and how one can beat it , crush it,  all its evil intentions to kill you from inside if… and only if,
YOU remain strong, and do what you need to do like.

It is better to be more aware about this deadly killer disease.

Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and
positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.


Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising
daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular
level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.


Read this interesting mail on my Blog…
Lifestyle news4you for healthy living

Ajay Angre
Founder Lifestyle-news4you


Share this Blog

Bookmark and Share

Blog Archive

 

san diego foreclosure listings