Sunday, November 1, 2009

Healthy Talk


HEALTHY TALK
By Experts

Healthy Talk... is a new series of articles we are introducing, where qualified, professional health experts will write for us on everything about “Health, Lifestyle, Fitness, Diet, Wellness”

The first one in this series is,  Ms Dnyanada Chitale, who is the professional Dietitian /Nutrition Consultant,  presently into her own private practice.

From Lifestyle news4you, I am delighted to introduce her to you as our first contributor who is special in many ways. Firstly, she is our first writer in this new series titled Healthy Talk.

Second most important factor that makes her special is, her impressive academics, and her exceptional reputation as a Dietician / Nutrition Consultant. No wonder her good reputation keeps her busy 24 X 7. In short, she is exceptionally good in her job.  

I was happy when she agreed to write for our readers to share her professional experience. Thanks Dnyanada.

Her complete profile, I am reproducing here in her own words. By Dnyanada Chitle  

Education:
I completed my graduation (B.Sc.) in Bio-technology from Mumbai University. After that, I did a post graduate diploma in Dietetics offered by the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE). I stood first in the whole state in the final examination of this diploma. I also hold a diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics from Tulip Institute (affiliated to GCTA, Australia) where I ranked 2nd in the final examination.

Professional Experience:
Currently I have my private practice at Mulund and at Dadar (since last 3 and 2 yrs respectively) as a Dietitian/Nutrition Consultant. During this span, I have handled a wide variety of cases successfully, including Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Obesity, VIT Deficiencies, and Protein Deficiencies. Have provided suitable diets for patients in Post-Surgery recovery, Pregnancy, Lactation, Cancer.

Previously, I have worked as a Chief Dietician at Ramee Guestline, Juhu, Mumbai
(A 4-Star Hotel), where other than providing personal diet consultation, I also composed special diet menus/recipes for the in-house restaurant "Mirchi" as well as the Hotel Kitchen.

I am also attached to Talwalkar's gym, Mulund West.

So, that is Dnyanada Chitle, Dietitian/Nutrition Consultant.


I am glad to have her as one of the contributors in this new series where many experts and highly qualified medical professionals will tell us lot about Healthy Lifestyle and secrets of Healthy living.  
In short, Dos and Dont's.  

Stay Healthy. Stay Happy. Stay Fit. Always.

Ajay Angre
Founder, Editor-in-Chief
Publisher




Share this Blog

Bookmark and Share
 

san diego foreclosure listings